litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus In The Peak 2016 Poster Art

DeanB

So it's looking like £26 for the print packed in a tube plus £4.89 Royal Mail 2nd class postage, £5.65 1st class or I can bring them along to the next FISH meet. Hopefully Mark will put an item in the MLOC shop so it's all official like.

I am hoping to have them ready to post out in 10 - 14 days.

#excited

P.s these are numbered 1 to 20. Winners gets number 1 but if anyone wants a particular number let me know and I will see what I can do.

Dean

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Dean, how about ordering an extra one and getting it signed by someone of fame (not yourself) linked to Lotus. Then raffle for charity?

That's not a bad idea Fish. I will give it some thought.

A heads up folks the poster print is now available in the mloc shop. I think 8 are already sold and we only have 20 in this limited edition run so if you want one you may wish to get your order in quick. I hope to have them to post out in about a week.

Thanks

Dean

Ok folks the printer says the finished prints will be with us this week, meaning I am 99 percent sure I can post them out in time for Christmas. We have 10 left as I type this so get your orders in!

It's the ideal MLOC Christmas present...

• 3 weeks later...

We had to go for a light coloured frame to match everything else in the hall or it would have stuck out like a sore thumb! I'm going to get a mounting card made to blend from the picture colour to the frame.

Archived