litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Finally Got A Real One..

lukevx

Well after 2.5 years of very happy VX Turbo ownership its finally moving on and being replaced.

Picking up a lovely S2 Exige in a few weeks and rather excited smile.png

08 Exige S with Lotus 260 Upgrade + LSD
Touring / Sports / Performance Packs 

Its a set of the split 7 spoke forged wheels away from my ideal spec so will be looking out for a set of those.

Have met a few of you guys at the Hassop cafe run in the VX and looking forward to coming out for a play in the future.

DSC_0407_zps4xyd9oae.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luke that looks really really nice. Keep your eye out for the threads on here for Sunday morning breakfast meets - they usually have 'breakfast' or 'Hassop' in the title or both. Next time I see you I hope to have a rear clam without a big hole in it!

Thanks Guys, did look at Junks wheels on seloc but they are the Elise ones with 6" fronts :(

Dean - will certainly keep a look out, hope the repair is coming along nicely!

Rob - 2/3 it was a turbo! Hope your well :)

Well after 2.5 years of very happy VX Turbo ownership its finally moving on and being replaced.

Picking up a lovely S2 Exige in a few weeks and rather excited smile.png

08 Exige S with Lotus 260 Upgrade + LSD

Touring / Sports / Performance Packs 

Its a set of the split 7 spoke forged wheels away from my ideal spec so will be looking out for a set of those.

Have met a few of you guys at the Hassop cafe run in the VX and looking forward to coming out for a play in the future.

DSC_0407_zps4xyd9oae.jpg

Great looking car Luke, shame its been de-badged at the back.

But, how would you like a set of black LOTUS letters to re-badge it?  I replaced the ones on the back of my Evora Sports Racer (standard black letters) with chrome ones and so now have the originals going spare.

No charge though, just a Welcome-to-Lotus-Exige-S ownership gesture :-).  PM me if you'd like them.

Cheers,

Eric

Great looking car Luke, shame its been de-badged at the back.

But, how would you like a set of black LOTUS letters to re-badge it?  I replaced the ones on the back of my Evora Sports Racer (standard black letters) with chrome ones and so now have the originals going spare.

No charge though, just a Welcome-to-Lotus-Exige-S ownership gesture :-).  PM me if you'd like them.

Cheers,

Eric

It's one of the first things I was looking to do actually! smile.png 

Eric that's an incredibly kind gesture and I would love them but please allow me to send you something for them or choose a charity that I can make a donation too.

It's one of the first things I was looking to do actually! smile.png 

Eric that's an incredibly kind gesture and I would love them but please allow me to send you something for them or choose a charity that I can make a donation too.

No problem Luke.  If you would like to donate a fiver to The Prostate Cancer charity, then that would be more than enough.

I also have the "Evora" lettering in black going spare but I don't think that would be much use on the Exige - ha!!

Cheers,

Eric

No problem Luke.  If you would like to donate a fiver to The Prostate Cancer charity, then that would be more than enough.

I also have the "Evora" lettering in black going spare but I don't think that would be much use on the Exige - ha!!

Cheers,

Eric

£10 sent :)

Ill pass on the Evora badges for now - Will give you a shout in 2-3 years time when we have a couple of minime's running around and I'm in the market for one! laugh.png

char_zpsv7eariwy.jpg

Archived