28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus Elise S1 Side Skirts

mambosasa

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all.

So, I have been testing the skirts for a while now and the verdict is good. The design allows for easy access and I don't really think about trying to avoid stepping on it. The second major positive, it does seem to act as a good way of stopping the high speed debris picked up by the front tyre. In bad weather, some grime gets on the cills, but nowhere near as much as before.

The design has been refined further to make it easier to fit and mount points shifted slightly for a better fit.

If folks are still interested, PM me directly as I will be going to see the company who are going to make these for this week.

It is the intention that any sales will include a percentage contribution to our wonderful forum.

(Directors - guidance on this would be appreciated)

Bis.

• 4 weeks later...

Right.  After a couple more prototypes and two manufacturers, the S1 skirts and front splitters are now ready.  It took some time to get the quality and the finish right, but it's now up to the expected standard thumbs_up.gif .  We expect the first batch to arrive later on this week and further commitment to be made should there be enough interest.

Planning for s2 version is already in progress.

Further details to follow once we conclude the conversations with MLOC Directors  busted_cop.gif

Happy for any interested parties to PM me.

Bis.

It's funny. You could meet someone for 20mins and he could leave you with something so profound. Your few words on how you motivate and promote self propelled success in youngsters has opened my eyes!

You blessed me with something very special that many kids, including my own will benefit from.

Have a great day.

Bis.

Archived