28th - 30th June 2024

Got my deposit down for the Emira

Elisemadray

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, lotus111 said:

Spec?

Thinking Hethel Yellow or Seneca Blue, the blue it probably just nudging ahead in my mind.

V6 manual, Sport Suspension, Eagle F1 tyres (probably), yellow calipers, lower black pack, alcantara interior with yellow stitch, leather steering wheel (have seen alcantara wheels look rough quite quickly), no privacy glass (the engine shows better), silver wheels.

But plenty of time to decide before it will need locking in.  Need to see some cars in the flesh in the meantime and will hopefully get offered a test drive in due course.

Good call on privacy glass ! I love having my engine even if it’s just the NA always want to add a glow of mood lighting in the engine bay 

as you say before locking in your final options take time to see the car and options on the flesh !

you’re very lucky   

Looking forward to hearing your review Scotty. 

Don't forget to find out if it suffers with lift-off oveesteer in fourth. If it does I'm not buying one.

🤣🤣🤣😬😬😬🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, DeanB said:

Looking forward to hearing your review Scotty. 

Don't forget to find out if it suffers with lift-off oveesteer in fourth. If it does I'm not buying one.

🤣🤣🤣😬😬😬🤣🤣🤣

Will do Dean, just hope it’s run in now so not limited to 4000rpm 👍

30 minutes ago, duncx said:

Heavy rain forecast for my time Scotty 😟

Never mind, still looking forward to it, might as well see what it's like in real world conditions 😄

are they really going to let you abuse it Dunc 😁 seriously i hope you have a great drive both of you

Archived