litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Rear Diffuser Groupbuy - ** Now With Pics Fitted **

M@r]{

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going have to drop out of this, changing the car! Was anyone else thinking of getting one who would like my place?

I'll take this place, need one for mine now.

With no hole though please :D

Still want one without a hole if I can have a raw; silver one.

Had a chat with them, for the group buy they can't do silver. They have to order a minimum amount of each colour, there just isn't the orders to cover it. They will be available in the future though. Might be worthwhile giving them a call and registering your interest in a silver one, if they get a couple they may just bite the bullet and order them in and keep the rest in stock?

• 1 month later...
Hey Guys

Marianne has emailed me to let you all know the diffusers are in, so if you would like to give them a call to arrange it they could be with you by the end of the week!

Really looking forward to fitting mine, should be here tomorrow and i'll hopefully fit it Saturday. I'll get some pics up shortly after ;)

Cheers Mark! and Cheers MLOC for my £50 voucher from Chatsworth that's contributed to the diffuser :)

Archived