litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus in the Peaks 2023

Luke Seagrave

2 hours ago, DeanB said:

Yes, a huge thank you to all the team of volunteers that put on this year's event. I can say from experience of being part of the team at previous events that the effort involved is HUGE - and that effort is spread out over more or less the whole year starting from the week after the previous year's event.

I would like to mention Duncx and Paul Haigh in particular who between them were responsible for identifying and securing the two new venues this year - Thornbridge Hall Cafe did a fine job getting everyone their breakfast on time plus parking was much easier there than Hassop Station, and the sports field in the centre of Eyam, which is such a pretty village, was great.

Duncx also designed the run routes which were excellent, possibly the best we have ever had?Β 

Both of those guys are far to modest to blow their own trumpets but they are exceptional at everything they do for LitP. Thank you.

Yes, they certainly deserve a special mention. Great routes, wonderful venue. πŸ‘πŸ‘

I also would like to wish all the volunteers a big thank you, we had people step up in the last couple of weeksΒ  to ensure the event went smoothly, also June Amanda and Judith who worked their socks off today, thank you allΒ πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

What a fantastic weekend!! Thank you to everyone involved for a really well organised event, thank you to my group leader for doing a great job of keeping everyone together!Β 

Always great to mingle with like minded enthusiasts, new and old faces. Great selection of cars!

Already looking forward to next year......!!

• Like 1

Great work again Ray and team on putting on such a wonderful and rewarding eventΒ 

speaking to some non midlands owners we are truly blessed in MLOC to have people like Ray and team who put a massive amount of work and energy to this event also leading up to the weekend.

thanks againΒ 

• Like 1