litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Unique Emira Artwork - LitP Charity Auction 2022

DeanB

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The auction is finally over folks.Β  Luke wins with a final bid of Β£750, which he has very generously rounded-up to Β£800.

That is a fabulous result for Rainbows, absolutely wonderful.

On behalf of the LitP team,Β  but most importantly on behalf of all the children and young people that Rainbows help - and their families -Β  a massive thank you to Luke. Top man.

And thank you to all that have taken part.

Dean

I would like to echo Ray, HUGE thanks to Luke for his very generous bid of Β£800 which takes the total raised from LiTP this year past Β£10,000. Rainbows will be blown away.

Huge thanks also to all those who bid in the Emira Render auction, particularly Tom who was there to the end, also very generous with his bids and desire to win. Without the competition from Tom and all the other bidders, we would not have had such an amazing winning bid ☺️

3 hours ago, lukemonkey said:

Thanks everyone, will look forward to coming up the midlands from November when my emira arrives (fingers crossed) to meet some of you.

Will stay on the forums and in touch. πŸ™‚

Β 

That would be great Luke, if you fancy it we'll take you out on a run.Β  Just pm elisemadray or I and we'll sort it. They are great fun!

Dean

Congratulations on the win Luke.Β  It would be great to have a first run with an Emira in tow (hopefully I'm talking figuratively).Β  I wonder how quickly that one would fill.Β  Obviously it'd need to be a gentle engine-running in one!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived