litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Unique Emira Artwork - LitP Charity Auction 2022

DeanB

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was indeed a wonderful bid Luke, but it has already been eclipsed by a bid of £190!

Our new top bidder wishes to remain anonymous but obviously recognises a unique opportunity when he or she sees one!

So, overnight we had a bid of £195 from LitP Top Man Ray Addicott. How much more can this man do for LitP and, more importantly, Rainbows? Not much I reckon...

😊

Unfortunately for Ray, but fortunately for Rainbows, even that generous bid has been blown out of the water by a huge bid of £250 - yes you heard that right, two hundred and fifty whole English Pounds!!

Our latest bidder would like to remain anonymous - but thank you whoever you are 🙂

Dean

Another day another bid - this one is for £260 😊

Once again the very generous bidder wishes to remain anonymous, but in the words of Mike Smash and Dave Nice (remember them?) he or she does a lot of great work for charridee but doesn't like to talk about it 😁

Dean

Come on Lotus lovers and Emira extollers, there's only a little over 24 hours of this auction left!

Who wants to own - to have and to hold, from this day forward, until death do you part - this ABSOLUTELY UNIQUE piece of Lotus history?

As you read this from the comfort of your own home, have a look around and imagine how much better that wall would look with this fantastic piece of artwork adorning it!

And who wants to be that guy or gal one year from now that thinks, y'know I wished I'd have bid that little bit higher and bought that signed Emira artwork, because it was lovely, and the Emira is beautiful, and Daniel Durrant is a genius, and three-hundred quid isn't all that much cash in the context of a lifetime - not me, I can hear you say, not me, I don't want to be Mr or Mrs Regret!

So what's stopping you?

Place a bid now!!

And when you do, I promise that you will think of Rainbows, and all the children and young people you are helping. And it will make you feel a bit sad, but also happy.

Thank you 🙂

Dean

Well shaking the tin a little has worked, Ray Addicott has upped his bid to a fantastic £265!

Well done Ray, and thank you on behalf of Rainbows 😊😊😊

But it doesn't end there does it?  Who's next?

Well it's starting to get really tasty now, we have a bid of £300 from Mr A.N Onymous!!

Don't worry though, there are still four hours left to make that UNIQUE (have I mentioned that it's a one-off?) Emira artwork your very own. You know what to do, send a PM (personal message) to martenr1975 with your bid, and all of your contact details 🙂

Dean

Wow guys it is going crazy! 

We are now up to £525 from another anonymous bidder 😊

It is now past 9, but in fairness to our last two bidders, and taking account of the fact that this is not an automatic, electronic auction, we are keeping the auction open for a little while longer but for those last two bidders only. We want to make sure they both have a fair chance to place the highest bid.

I'll keep you posted 😊

And huge thank yous to our last two very generous bidders. This is going to make a real difference.

Dean

Archived