Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

'Lotus in the Peak' Booking Deadline

Elisemadray

• Elisemadray changed the title to 'Lotus in the Peak' Booking Deadline
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Jon, and for anyone else wondering "where's my tickets?" don't worry, as Ray says we will be in touch soon! We have to wait until we have recieved all bookings (Sunday last chance!) before we can compile all the lists and sort out the groups for the Sunday runs - it's quite a task!

There will be a global email sent out to ALL participants mid next week, with details for the Friday BBQ, the Sunday runs, group lists, sign on sheets, safety briefing, Covid safety statement etc. We are usually very good at getting everyone who has booked but if you dont recieve anything (check your spam!!!!!) by Thursday 29th July please message myself (duncx) or Ray (elisemadray) for some personal attention :)

Not long now folks :clap:

1 hour ago, W44NNE said:

I’ve just signed up for this so hopefully not too late. Looks like a great event… I’ll be meeting at Matlock

Passed you on M6 northbound Staffordshire on Wed (not in Lotus). Nice colour…your Exige looked brand new?! Couldn’t make out what model as the spoiler confused me…tho’ I’m not fully up on all the Exige variants!

20 minutes ago, Phil Hutchins said:

Passed you on M6 northbound Staffordshire on Wed (not in Lotus). Nice colour…your Exige looked brand new?! Couldn’t make out what model as the spoiler confused me…tho’ I’m not fully up on all the Exige variants!

Thanks, I’ve been having a lot of work done lately so you probably saw all the grilles etc were off the car. 

I’m hopefully fitting my new wheels this week and the grilles are also going back on so should look better in time for the Peaks run. 

My car is an 2016 Exige S (I clean it a lot lol) originally and the spoiler is part of the Reverie carbon pack. 

On 26/07/2021 at 09:39, W44NNE said:

Thanks, I’ve been having a lot of work done lately so you probably saw all the grilles etc were off the car. 

I’m hopefully fitting my new wheels this week and the grilles are also going back on so should look better in time for the Peaks run. 

My car is an 2016 Exige S (I clean it a lot lol) originally and the spoiler is part of the Reverie carbon pack. 

Nothing better than a shiny Lotus 😊, look forward to seeing it Sunday welcome aboard 

Hi all,

Unsure if this is the correct forum to post an introduction, but it seems only polite to do so.  New to Lotus. 

I have booked a `Sunday run this coming weekend (Lotus in the Peaks 30/07/21). 

Booking no.  Order #4141

I note the comments above re: global e mail.

Travelling from Milton Keynes (M1).  Red Lotus Elise HX06...  Give me a wave

Plan to depart 05:00 hrs, provided I can surgically remove my son from his mattress.  He will be my crewmate and appropriate adult  on the day.  He is in his second year at Leicester University (Engineering).  Love him dearly, but I have put him up for adoption.  Full service history, recent MoT but far too expensive to maintain..!

I look forward to meeting...anybody.

And thank you for organising the week -end, and for maintaining this forum.

Kind Regards

Mike Ridgeway

Archived