litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Partial Diy Winter 2013.

Martin R

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait for a passenger ride once its all run in. The engine did sound very smooth the other day.

Car looks great as well.

Alan, it really used to hunt around on the old VHPD cams. There is now no hunting at all and the money spent at Vibration Free was well worth it. There is a lot to be said for using the best to build it. I will miss the hunting around though to be honest. Still its hardly lacking in character when you drive it :)

Alan, it really used to hunt around on the old VHPD cams. There is now no hunting at all and the money spent at Vibration Free was well worth it. There is a lot to be said for using the best to build it. I will miss the hunting around though to be honest. Still its hardly lacking in character when you drive it smile.png

Damn it - it's going to make my 340R sound even more rough and clattery than it used to. It always sounded a lot smoother than mine even before you did anything to it!

Can't wait to see it Martin.

Will you be coming to Chatsworth ? Or even better Stoneleigh this Sunday ?

Russ.

Russ, i will be at Chatsworth all being well. Its Lizs birthday Sunday. I dont know what she wants to do yet.

I can make it hunt and pop and bang if you want Martin biggrin.png

Dan i will be in touch when i have got an Emerald smile.png No hunting required but im partial to a few flames on overun. I should grow up really.

Archived