litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

She's Back!

the DustRoom

Well she's back (she was back last Tuesday but I haven't had time to take some pictures)!

She is absolutely immaculate - the work that's been done is seriously A1, she looks better than ever and my ear-to-ear Lotus grin is back!!

Since she returned I've been wanting to get out and try and do some night-time photography but the weather has been utter bobbinz but last night was fine so off I went!

This is my first outing at night shooting my car so please be gentle.

front_01.jpg

front_02.jpg

rear_01.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks all; it's great to be back in the plastic car!

very nice photo's Paul, miss spent youth or your 2nd job??

Just a hobby really; had a Nikon D60 for years but hardly used it but I've been doing a fair bit of photography this year.

Not cars and certainly not cars at night; rather fancied a spot of night photography and I upgraded my camera too (Nikon D3200) so it'd have been rude not to.

Nice photo's Paul, you been out with the Chard? Good to see you're back on the road mate!

No; dropped him an email though so will meet up with him when he's free.

Fantastic shots Paul - The car is looking great - Looks good with those wheels - You down tonight?

Sorry matey; got a birthday do-type-thing tonight.

I'm working down in Leicestershire for a few months so will definitely be popping in to see you folk then though!

Archived