litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Site Upgrade Complete

Mark H

When I click on New Album I get this message:

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, there are no available categories to create your album.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool, the issue I had with the topic preview before was that sometimes, the date if I remember correctly blocked seeing a lot of the first sentences if the topic was a small thread.

Not sure if you've noticed but the hyperlink to the homepage is still on the middle of top of the frontpage, think it should be where the new position should be.

Sometimes 'oversize' images re-size to fit the screen, sometimes they don't (eg DalePearson's thread today).

If it doesn't resize, you need to scroll right to find any of the reply buttons.

If they dont resize it is because they have not posted the image to MLOC but are hosting it externally elsewhere, hence we dont have so much control over it.

The trouble with posting it elsewhere is that when that image gets deleted or removed its lost, we dont delete any images on MLOC so they will always be here for future searches.

If they dont resize it is because they have not posted the image to MLOC but are hosting it externally elsewhere

But what I meant was that sometimes the same photo resizes, sometimes it doesn't, between 2 visits to MLOC.

Site upgrade looks great. I have yet to ferret around and see all the changes.

One thing I have noticed, the "view new posts" link has disappeared from the bottom of may page. I used to use this everytime I got to the end of a thread to go back to the list and see what else was new to browse.

Is it possible to have it back please?

A

Web stats link doesn't work at the moment.

Great job though Mark - know how long you've been putting it off! Is this the release with the improved resistance to spoof members and their spam?

Just got to get used to not calling you Beefy now...

Archived