litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Site Upgrade Complete

Mark H

Mark,

It seems fine now.

But yesterday, when I replied about the location of the delete cookies option I didn't have to log in, before I did anything with cookies.

I manually deleted the cookies & all saved web pages as well, just in case and all seems well :)

Cheers

:clap:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have 2 issues:

I have to login each time. I'll mess around with my cookies and see if I can sort this.

I cannot login on my blackberry. I complete my login details, get the message that I am logging in, and then the homepage loads as normal except I am not logged in.

Any ideas?

I'm hoping that should fix it once and for all as I have basically reverted the cookie setting back to how they were before the upgrade. All be you may need to delete your cookies as it will have a cookie stored in the format of the new website before I reverted the changes.

The blackberry sounds like it isn't storing the cookie to me if it logs you straight back out, let me know if you cant fix it and I'll look what else it could be.

Also, as per my PM to you, I still can't do things like click in a text box, click a button, or scroll the page until a few seconds after the page has finished loading.

Archived