litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Site Upgrade Complete

Mark H

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will add the suggestions to the next phase, spent all day digging the garden up instead and putting foundations in.

Yes it is much more resistant to spammers now :D

Member status cant be changed until 500 posts, see here:

http://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/index...?showtopic=6582

Web statistics link fixed :(

Site upgrade looks great. I have yet to ferret around and see all the changes.One thing I have noticed, the "view new posts" link has disappeared from the bottom of may page. I used to use this everytime I got to the end of a thread to go back to the list and see what else was new to browse.Is it possible to have it back please?A

Done :blush:

If you are having any problems with the new editor with posting or sending private messages then you can switch it off by clicking here:

http://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/index...rCP&CODE=04

And change it at the bottom from "Rich Text Editor" to "Standard Editor"

It shouldn't be, seems ok for me. It does use a new more secure cookie now so it might be worth clearing out your old ones to see if that helps.

I have this enabled at the moment:

Create a stronghold auto-log in cookie?

If enabled, when a member logs in, an additional cookie is set which contains geographic information in a crypt to make cookie stealing almost impossible. Only turn off if users cannot stay logged in

It shouldn't be, seems ok for me. It does use a new more secure cookie now so it might be worth clearing out your old ones to see if that helps.

I have this enabled at the moment:

Create a stronghold auto-log in cookie?

If enabled, when a member logs in, an additional cookie is set which contains geographic information in a crypt to make cookie stealing almost impossible. Only turn off if users cannot stay logged in

Mark,

It's still asking me to log in every time I visit.

And when I try to use the 'delete cookies' option it says I don't have the correct permissions, logged in or not.

And when I try to use the 'delete cookies' option it says I don't have the correct permissions, logged in or not.

You mean your browser says you cant delete your cookies?

No, the site gives the error.

post-687-1182929622_thumb.jpg

I've tweaked some of the setting, see how that fairs. Strange that its ok for me, I get the same error as you though if I try to delete the cookies.

Make sure you delete your cookies now though in the browser as they will be totally different.

Archived