litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Midlands Lotus Dealerships

C1RVY

And both our cars were sourced from Peter Smith's. However Chris Cliff and Gavin Hussey (Unit 4) who worked there for years are still around and still look after my car. (Chris did the original PDI and has signed off all my MOTs.)

That's where we ordered the Exige from as well. :)

Roger does all of his own servicing, and his just goes to the local garage for it's MOT's.

Bought new 9 years ago, now have a new evora on order.

Surely it's 10yrs ago now? Looking forward to seeing your Evora. :)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought new 9 years ago, now have a new evora on order.

Bought my Elise S brand new in 2007, great experience and glad I did it but imagine its the only brand new Lotus I/we will have. Exige was a couple of years old when bought in 2009 and our next one will prob be the same too.

Bought my Elise S brand new in 2007, great experience and glad I did it but imagine its the only brand new Lotus I/we will have. Exige was a couple of years old when bought in 2009 and our next one will prob be the same too.

have you found a suitable "family wagon" evora yet?

have you found a suitable "family wagon" evora yet?

On the look out for the right one (2+2, spec, colour etc) G normally browsing during the night time baby feeds lol.

Tell him to bring a short list on Sunday and we'll get it spec'd up and the order placed by Monday morning ;):)

On the look out for the right one (2+2, spec, colour etc) G normally browsing during the night time baby feeds lol.

Tell him to bring a short list on Sunday and we'll get it spec'd up and the order placed by Monday morning ;):)

Not sure what is more dangerous, you & G spec'ing us an Evora or me and Sal being left unsupervised on the mulberry website while you do ;-)

Not sure what is more dangerous, you & G spec'ing us an Evora or me and Sal being left unsupervised on the mulberry website while you do ;-)

I know which one will cost me more, you two are banned from any IT item for the length of your visit!

Had my Elise 3 years on the 1st of Feb. Just remembering how many cars they had at Leicester in 2011. They must have had about 6-8 second hand Elise's 1 Europa and at least 3 new Evora's. Oh yeah and a new Exige and Elise in the main showroom. Every time I went back tho there were less and less cars. Shame really. Prob Andy on here can shed some light on why things took a dip on the Lotus front there?

My Exige was in the showroom until I snapped it up in April 2011. Damn fine move but sad that Stratstone is now history.

I remember admiring an Ice White Evora on one of my various visits. I think Andy managed to secure a batch of Evoras and was therefore able to get a pretty good deal. Serious haggling was the order of the day back then ohmy.png.

Archived