Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C1RVY

Midlands Lotus Dealerships

42 posts in this topic

So, from the dizzy heights of two, I see we now have none!!

Even CN aren't a dealer anymore.

What are our options for new products in the Midlands?? It kinda leaves a big geographic hole. Anyone know if Lotus have any plans?

Stratstone in Leics?

Hi Rob

Hope you are well mate?

I did notice in the latest EVO magazine that Stratstone were not listed as an official lotus dealer?

Mark

Hi Mark,

Good to hear from you! Last time I saw you was from behind when me and Alex followed you after loosing the others on a run to Hassop Station. You had the sat nav :-)

Shame if they have gone:-(. I had really great service from them. I will try and give them a call tomorrow to check. Always had it serviced and mot. Due in March as well.

Just done a search and they show one Evora for sale. ???

And they are listed on the Lotus website as dealers still.

Stratsone Lotus in Leics now a random 2nd hand car dealership. Drove past it today - quite sad to see, & that's what prompted the thread. I can't believe the Midlands couldn't sustain a main dealer.

One Lotus for sale by Stratstone Leicester sounds about right. Next closest will be Silverstone now. I think the number of used Lotus and prices have contributed to it closing.

Lotus hq said stratstone were still authorised Lotus aftersales and lotus service repairer when I rang them.

Lotus dealers seem to be closing in the UK and opening up in the middle and far east instead *where the money is*

I've ordered my evora from silvertone lotus. They seem to be doing quite well.

These are the two I used

Allon White

And

Silverstone lotus

My last service was done at Allon White

20% discount up to February .

Very impressed.

Eddie

And loan car free.

Stratstone Leicester just aftersales now, not selling cars anymore. Sad as I never would have got into a Lotus if it wasnt for them. We will still take the Exige there for services etc.

Thats a real shame that there is not any dealership close by. Would have liked to have had a run out over the holidays and drool over some other Lotus's.sad.gif

Stratstone Leicester just aftersales now, not selling cars anymore. Sad as I never would have got into a Lotus if it wasnt for them. We will still take the Exige there for services etc.

Is Ian still there?

What happened to Mark?