litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Movember 2013

dobbo

This year it's personal...

OK, not me. My Dad has been diagnosed with "advanced but (so far) contained" prostate cancer. He will be on radiotherapy until at least the end of February.

Sometime this week, Sonya will be taking a trimmer to my new beard to create a comedy 'tache. The design is yet to be decided and will be out of my control...

Anyone suggestions / pledges will be most welcome. First photo to be posted on Saturday.

Do your worst, folks.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers all, I made the mistake of asking Jessica what shape I should do. She suggests curly wurly ones out past the side of my head. She doesn't quite get that it would take months (if not years) to grow that much.

I'm dreading what Sonya is planning...

First photo as promised. Fortunately the beard on my cheeks is too sparse to do anything curly / handlebar-like.

Can't get the photo rotated but it's scary enough like that anyway.

post-117-0-79681700-1384014086_thumb.jpg

First photo as promised. Fortunately the beard on my cheeks is too sparse to do anything curly / handlebar-like.

Can't get the photo rotated but it's scary enough like that anyway.

Good luck Chris! I'm doing it again this year. Sounds like you have a good cause to support! Good tache already mate!!

£10 to both of you. Where are your sponsor pages? :)

E&R.

Cheers Elaine. I don't have an actual Movember page - in the past I've always taken money to me and made a single donation with gift aid. The reason was so that if people sponsoring me didn't want to share their details on a sponsorship site, they didn't have to.

Folks have been happy doing cash or a bank transfer. I keep records on the official Movember forms until I have their receipt.

My plan was to pm people my bank details or get cash at the xmas meal if people are happy with that.

Many thanks for your pledge.

Will you be doing Fanuary ???

My plan was to pm people my bank details or get cash at the xmas meal if people are happy with that.

Will you be doing Fanuary ???

That's fine by me. smile.png

And no effin way. *pukey smiley* biggrin.png

Archived