litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

One Eleven Cars meets Elisa!

Alpinetracks

Ok ok, I know it’s a little late, but we’ve finally just published our One Eleven  Cars Elisa interview from our Summer 2022 road trip. Better late than never right?! 

A huge thanks to Elisa (and Matthias) as we spent a day with them and ‘Sunshine’ in the foothills overlooking her home! 

On 02/09/2023 at 23:17, Alpinetracks said:

I know it’s a little late, but we’ve finally just published our One Eleven  Cars Elisa interview from our Summer 2022 road trip. Better late than never rig

Better late than never indeed! It's great that you've published the One Eleven Cars Elisa interview from your Summer 2022 road trip. Interviews and content like this can still be valuable and interesting to your audience, even if they're published a bit later. Plus, it's a good way to share your experiences and insights from the trip. Keep up the good work with your content, and your audience will likely appreciate it.

20 hours ago, Daveb99 said:

Enjoyed watching that, thanks for taking the time to do the interview chaps!   Elisa is clearly a proper enthusiast like the rest of us, I’ve seen videos of her working on her S1 too.   Good on her.

Dave when are you going to show us some more pics of that 72?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DeanB said:

Dave when are you going to show us some more pics of that 72?

It’s a 79, and I haven’t got it yet Dean!

A few pics here though, from when when I looked at it on Saturday…..

IMG_4926.jpeg

IMG_4925.jpeg

IMG_4923.jpeg

IMG_4929.jpeg

Edited by Daveb99

Love the cars on the drive shot above Dave, looks like our house atm, we currently have the elise, dads exige, a new to the household 3.4 Boxster S and a 2001 mini cooper S on the drive.......and the plants needs pruning and the borders weeding, but you cant be doing everything :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ethbk said:

Love the cars on the drive shot above Dave, looks like our house atm, we currently have the elise, dads exige, a new to the household 3.4 Boxster S and a 2001 mini cooper S on the drive.......and the plants needs pruning and the borders weeding, but you cant be doing everything :)

Haha, it isn’t my house, but it is my Porsche - and the Type 79 will be joining it in a couple of weeks.

• Like 1