litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Aurevoir for now

XH51MES

Evening all,

Just to say a warm farewell to you all. Work changes, more commuting needed both by the wife and I and childcare all have transpired to require me to move back to 4 seats. Evora was considered but in the end it was an Exige or nothing.

It’s been a very short period in total being a part of the community with 3 months in a V6 and 6 months in the 410.

Really sorry I’ve not managed to meet many of you up to this point, but would just like to say a fond farewell to what is a truly brilliant community and I hope to be back in a Lotus in the future when circumstances permit.

Matt 1efa80a322c6043384489ae50a74d001.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry to see you go 
Hope it's not to long until your back amongst us
is your 410 sold?

Not sold as of yet. In at Castle Lotus being handled by Will.

Matt

Cheers Matt,  seen yo.u on Facebook a fair bit and was looking forward to meeting you and seeing that lovely orange monster.

On 08/06/2021 at 20:24, XH51MES said:

Evening all,

Just to say a warm farewell to you all. Work changes, more commuting needed both by the wife and I and childcare all have transpired to require me to move back to 4 seats. Evora was considered but in the end it was an Exige or nothing.

It’s been a very short period in total being a part of the community with 3 months in a V6 and 6 months in the 410.

Really sorry I’ve not managed to meet many of you up to this point, but would just like to say a fond farewell to what is a truly brilliant community and I hope to be back in a Lotus in the future when circumstances permit.

Matt emoji3448.png1efa80a322c6043384489ae50a74d001.jpg

That sounds like a real wrench.  One car less but don't know why we have to loose a proper lotus fan too?  Unless you've joined that other forum "family runaround I didn't want dot com"?

I hope you get back behind the wheel of a lotus before too long

Aurevoir 

MrWill 

It is such a nice car.  I remember getting a bit grumpy when Matt and Adam got their Orange Exiges at the same time, cos I wanted an orange one before I got the green and I wanted a 410 shortly after I got the 350. There you go, confessing what an awful person I am!

I was (Matt)/ am (Adam) genuinely happy for them too.

I hope someone here snaps it up and enjoys it within the group.

Thanks guys. So nice to hear such lovely heartfelt comments. Part of the reason for the heart strings twanging at this decision is how great the community is, and I include everyone in here I have/haven’t met.

Truly hope to be back in a Lotus but our young family need a dad with a 4 seat car.

Best

Matt

Archived