28th - 30th June 2024

New Evora GT410sport

lotus111

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lotus111 said:

Cheers Drage hope to catch up with you out on a run soon 👍

Yes, would be good. First run out tonight! Did you manage to sell the Evora privately or did you trade it? I noticed it went on virtually same time as my 340R on Pistonheads. Mines gone 🙌🏻

1 hour ago, The Cakes said:

Yes, would be good. First run out tonight! Did you manage to sell the Evora privately or did you trade it? I noticed it went on virtually same time as my 340R on Pistonheads. Mines gone 🙌🏻

Traded the old Evora, Central offered me what I thought was a good price so was happy. Great to see you sold the 340, did you not have two 340Rs ?

15 minutes ago, lotus111 said:

Traded the old Evora, Central offered me what I thought was a good price so was happy. Great to see you sold the 340, did you not have two 340Rs ?

Well that was a good result Scott. No just the one 340R and it was time. You know when you get the feeling. I’d had it 5+ years and I haven’t been getting chance to use them with the kids. So freeing up some garage space! 

6 hours ago, The Cakes said:

Well that was a good result Scott. No just the one 340R and it was time. You know when you get the feeling. I’d had it 5+ years and I haven’t been getting chance to use them with the kids. So freeing up some garage space! 

You mean the kids now have go karts to fill the garage?

Really loving the yellow Evora.  Very excited for you and hoping you get some nice weather for the pick up.........tomorrow.

Archived