litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New Evora GT410sport

lotus111

1 hour ago, PJT said:

You mean the kids now have go karts to fill the garage?

Really loving the yellow Evora.  Very excited for you and hoping you get some nice weather for the pick up.........tomorrow.

Probably but there’s still some toys left in there 😊

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, The Cakes said:

Yes, would be good. First run out tonight! Did you manage to sell the Evora privately or did you trade it? I noticed it went on virtually same time as my 340R on Pistonheads. Mines gone 🙌🏻

So which model Evora do you plan on buying with the proceeds then Drage? 😁

One more sleep before I pick the 410 tomorrow. After what we have all gone through with the lockdown it makes me feel so lucky. Hope we have some good weather so I can get car run in asp.

E5398F66-8148-4804-991A-867678261B14.jpeg

829CB356-94F5-4D10-AE4B-14CFC4F280F6.jpeg

I remember picking mine up on the Saturday before the pubs shut.  Drove home to an empty house, and hid it straight in the garage.  Took it out a couple of hours later to take my dear wife for a pub meal ( empty pub!).  She wanted a gentle drive, so that’s what I gave her.  That is the only rid she has had in it, what, three months later.  She won’t drive it either!

9 minutes ago, PJT said:

I remember picking mine up on the Saturday before the pubs shut.  Drove home to an empty house, and hid it straight in the garage.  Took it out a couple of hours later to take my dear wife for a pub meal ( empty pub!).  She wanted a gentle drive, so that’s what I gave her.  That is the only rid she has had in it, what, three months later.  She won’t drive it either!

Looks like you have a Olive Green Exige, love that colour, looked into buying a 430 Evora In the same colour but sadly could not come to agreement with the seller.

Collected my Exige from Central almost a year ago to the day, it was dry all week and pissed it down on the Saturday when I picked it up! 
Still didn’t spoil the experience, nothing better than collecting a new car.
Hopefully you don’t get caught in the rain, have a great day, stunning car.

39 minutes ago, lotus111 said:

Looks like you have a Olive Green Exige, love that colour, looked into buying a 430 Evora In the same colour but sadly could not come to agreement with the seller.

Was it the one in Leeds?  How sad am I?

12 hours ago, Nick S1 said:

Collected my Exige from Central almost a year ago to the day, it was dry all week and pissed it down on the Saturday when I picked it up! 
Still didn’t spoil the experience, nothing better than collecting a new car.
Hopefully you don’t get caught in the rain, have a great day, stunning car.

It’s raining 😢

10 hours ago, Elisemadray said:

Well done Scotty ,

look forward to seeing it on a run soon :drive:

hey and guess what I love the colour :) 

Thanks Ray looking forward to the Sunday morning run 👍

Archived