litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

2020 MLOC Calendar

lummo

Roll up, Roll up, Roll up - it's that time of year again folks: we need your photos submitting for consideration for next year's calendar.

The gallery to submit them to is here: https://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/gallery/category/614-2020-calendar-images-wanted/

Photos from MLOC or non-MLOC events are all welcome, but please note the 'rules' below.

Thanks in advance, and please get submitting!

The small print:

1. Please make sure you can supply a reasonably high res version if your photo is chosen.
  2. You must be the copyright owner of the photograph.
  3. No commercial entries are allowed.
  4. We (the Directors) will select 13 photos (one per month plus the cover) from those submitted.
  5. In submitting your photograph you agree to allow MLOC non-exclusive rights to use your photograph. (In other words, you give us permission to use it, but it can still be used elsewhere - it's yours afterall.)

• Mark H pinned this topic
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some good photos coming in already but we'll be needing plenty more. I've seen some good ones through the year, most notably from Ray's many Sunday morning runs so don't be shy, get them submitted into the gallery and have your photo immortalised, well for a month at least, in next year's MLOC calendar.

Generally we're looking for photos taken in landscape format but will also need a portrait photo for the front cover. It's also a bonus if we can cover all four seasons so any snowy ones in particular are always useful 😁

16 minutes ago, The Cakes said:

Just added some from the last run. Sorry if I added any that were taken by someone else. If you know they are yours, you can obviously have the credit if they make it to the calendar. 

Credit - Cakes

Work - someone else 😂

• 2 weeks later...

Just spotted you needed images, so have uploaded a few now (I can upload all day so tried to pick a few which might be calendar worthy 😂)

Also noted that The Cakes had put a couple of mine up previously, so may have duplicated a little! If you need higher res images I can provide them...

4 hours ago, Gormski said:

Just spotted you needed images, so have uploaded a few now (I can upload all day so tried to pick a few which might be calendar worthy 😂)

Also noted that The Cakes had put a couple of mine up previously, so may have duplicated a little! If you need higher res images I can provide them...

Wondered whose they were, all yours if they make the cut!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all those who submitted entries to the gallery for the 2020 MLOC calendar, the deadline for this year has now passed.

A shortlist has now been made and the owners of the selected photos have been sent a PM this evening. Congratulations if you are one of those selected :1st:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, have just paid for a membership and just wondering if I’ll get a 2020 calendar sent out to me, or have I missed the boat? I’m told my car features on one of the months so it’d be good to get hold of a copy!

• Mark H unpinned this topic

Archived