litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Sparkle Stealer Is No More.

Alex B

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just worse buddy.. The now Mrs R had these made for ours last year.

I still dearnt ask how much they cost. I was told not to ask. I'm a little bit like Scatty on that front.

IMG-20151130-WA0003.jpg

If she uses the justification of 'they are an investment' then it is best to never ask the price!

That sounds awfully expensive.

We can rename them the Trackday Stealers for Katie to get her own back on the Sparkle Stealer ;-)

It's just worse buddy.. The now Mrs R had these made for ours last year.

I still dearnt ask how much they cost. I was told not to ask. I'm a little bit like Scatty on that front.

IMG-20151130-WA0003.jpg

Kieran

They look awesome what size are they ? Would I get into them ? :)

That sounds awfully expensive.

Alex, just don't let her anywhere near your other half!

She did similar to my wife a few years back and now I have a house full of £500 handbags and an ever growing collection every time they get together!

;)

She did similar to my wife a few years back and now I have a house full of £500 handbags and an ever growing collection every time they get together!

;)

Ah Miles you love me really, your mloc life wasnt the same without me in it. I'm your female Dan lol.

P.S £500 handbags?? She has so lied to you about the cost of those ;-)

Basically you've shot it Alex....

Red soled shoes and expensive handbags are a girls best friend....take sole ownership of the garage and build yourself a man cave....

How long before your garage is full of shoes? That shoe room is looking pretty full to me.

If she uses the justification of 'they are an investment' then it is best to never ask the price!

We can rename them the Trackday Stealers for Katie to get her own back on the Sparkle Stealer ;-)

I don't like the sound of that.

;)

Thanks for the heads up miles!

Basically you've shot it Alex....

Red soled shoes and expensive handbags are a girls best friend....take sole ownership of the garage and build yourself a man cave....

Similar to what my old man said:

"You cannot be happy all your life"

Similar to what my old man said:

"You cannot be happy all your life"

Happy wife = happy life ;)

Keep turning a blind eye to the shoes and handbags, it will pay dividends in your own mental wellbeing :P

Congratulations to you and Katie! Getting married was the best thing I ever did in my life, having children the next. Like all things in life, you get out what you put in, and I adore my family. I'm still glad I have a Lotus so I can enjoy some me time though...Sparkle Stealer, lol!

Archived