litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Legacy Storm In Leicester (Jon Saunt) - Superb

Jon took care of the MOT and Service on my S2 Lotus Elise.

Very knowledgeable and carried out the work at a good price in the time he said. Gave me enough time to spend a fortune on my wife as she insisted we take a walk into the Highcross.

Definitely recommend. I'm sure I'll be seeing him again when the Lotus needs some more TLC!

Ben

• 6 months later...

Had service, brake fluid change and MOT by Jon this weekend. He did it on the Saturday morning to suit me, so I could avoid time out of work.

Would highly recommend him and the service he provides. Clearly knows his stuff when it comes to anything Lotus.

Hopefully if business continues to pick he can get his own place. Sounds like he's actively looking. Would be good to have a Lotus sign up in Leicester again.

• 1 month later...

Just had my Sport 190 serviced by Jon again. Really good experience. His knowledge on Lotus is impeccable. But most of all, such a pleasure to talk to him about the cars, their niggles and solutions. Jon did my A service, tracking and sorted the MoT. Fixed my rattling doors in a jiffy too, so can take that ugly tape off the striker peg. Such a decent bloke. I have no conflicts of interest - simply an interest in sharing good experiences with other MLOC folk

• 5 months later...

Late reply as work has been hectic (sorry)

Had the big six year service + MOT done at the beginning of Sept.

Brilliant service and price! Fit me in on a saturday morning and was done before 12. Only charged for things that needed doing instead of changing things for the sake of it.

Will 100% be using Legacy Storm again as long as i own my Lotus.

• 6 months later...

Just had my S1 Elise serviced by Jon. He carried out a 'C' Service, Geo and replaced a wheel bearing. Wow, what a difference after the Geo! It was like driving a different car! Great service and price. Very flexible on drop off and pick up times, I dropped it off on Good Friday and picked it up the next day. Would highly recommend and will definitely be using him again.

• 1 year later...

Had my car serviced and MOT’d by Jon on Friday.  Did a top job and at a time to suit me.

Its nice to take your car somewhere where you can have a good chat to the guy that will actually be doing the work. Jon’s always happy to talk anything Lotus. 

Would recommend if you’re in the Leicester area.