litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Track Day

IAN G

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have gone but sadly I'm working.

Think it's javelin russ, just checked their website.

Yes it is Javelin although the book early price is £149.00.

Javelin are on the list of approved operators for my insurance so I'm up for this.smile.png

One thing to bear in mind is that it's a 750MC Race meeting the following day, so some of them may use it as unofficial testing (I know of at least one person already). Not saying that's a bad thing, just pointing out. I've had bad experience of race cars on track days.

Just seen this thread. I'm already booked on this Javelin day. Loads of race cars booked in and it's the last race of the season so they'll be using it for practice for Sunday. I'll be surprised if you are able to get a discount - they should be able to fill the day easily because of the race meeting the following day. Mallory is not a novice circuit, it's very fast and you will hit the barriers if you go off. Silverstone is much better for novices - very wide, lots of run-off, massive gravel traps and long straights give lots of opportunity to pass.

Just seen this thread. I'm already booked on this Javelin day. Loads of race cars booked in and it's the last race of the season so they'll be using it for practice for Sunday. I'll be surprised if you are able to get a discount - they should be able to fill the day easily because of the race meeting the following day. Mallory is not a novice circuit, it's very fast and you will hit the barriers if you go off. Silverstone is much better for novices - very wide, lots of run-off, massive gravel traps and long straights give lots of opportunity to pass.

Thanks for the info; much appreciated was going to ask my good lady if she fancied it, think we will give it a miss

Archived