litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Track Day

IAN G

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Al - when you turn up you could always ask if there are any spare places for the afternoon session. If they've had cars drop out or break down on the day there may be a space they'll let you have for a reduced price.

Al - when you turn up you could always ask if there are any spare places for the afternoon session. If they've had cars drop out or break down on the day there may be a space they'll let you have for a reduced price.

I had this in mind when I posted above. We'll see what happens on the day.

excellent....clap.gif

are you coming chris lane......

I'm still up in the air on this. No 2 (aka James - i know, we really should have known better ;-) ) is now 10 days old and we are still trying to get on top of what we are doing (its a completely different challenge 2nd time round!). I'll probably wait until this time next week and see how Mrs L is coping and whether a day out is likely to result in a divorce. If i can only get out for a few hours then i may pop up for a bit of spectating and a chat.

Cheers

Chris

Congrats Chris!

My second is 5 months old, so know how difficult it can be. We have a Phil and Ted Sport Double Buggy for them both. It can be really difficult to get out otherwise.

I Love my Elise Even more now and enjoy getting out in it when I can.

Thanks

Does the "sport" buggy make a lot of difference jimbo? ;-)

We are going down the buggy board route to see if we can avoid the need for a double buggy - i think 99% of the forum have just switched off! Sorry, baby talk over. Lets get back to trackdays :-)

Archived