Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Track Day

IAN G

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

come out in the morning instead then.......I might even buy you a brew

8 bells at Swanwick, leisurely tack through the dales and meet the dee-dah for a bacon sandwich at 9, back home in time to mow the lawn before Mrs Andy's roast potatoes and yorkshire pudding. What's not to like?

Its gone up now to £109 but the weather forcast is heavy rain ! Might wait till nearer the weekend to see if it improves

Done a track day in an atom 300 in the rain and its not good fun !

think we may be lucky. a bit dodgy from 2mz through till sat, and then ok for sunday. but my phone is prone to telling me white lies.

i did blyton in monsoon conditions and 2 baldish rear tyres, and tbh it wasnt much fun.

still 12 spaces available..

The instructions from Javelin have come through, the briefing is at 9.00am with signing on from 8.00am.

Blyton is around 30 miles and takes about 40 mins from Newark where we will be on Saturday night, so we are planning to leave at 7.45am latest.

If anyone would like to join up for the last 30 miles and convoy from Newark we will wait at the Wharf ( Pizza Express ) car park from 7.30 with a view to leave by 7.45.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en

The forecast is now looking better, at least monsoons are not expected. smile.png

Archived