litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Jason Evans - Fundraising Page Now Online

Laura

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had tears in seconds, what beautiful things to say.

It must be heartbreaking for his wife and child, sounds like he was such a good, well liked person. Life can be a bit shi**y sometimes.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. to you all, this is Maria, Jasons wife, i have only just bought myself round to going on Js laptop and logged on to this site, i would like to thank u all so much for your kind words and donatoins to rainbows a cause close to Js heart, he lived for dreams thats why we bought the Lotus it was our dream car and we both loved it. Jason was a great man with a heart of gold and our lives wont ever be the same with out him, but he has left us with some amazing memories and will be forever loved.

Thanks again to u all

Maria & Morgan x x x x x

Still in our thoughts Maria.

I'm sure you have heard a lot of stories recently, however, it is coming up to a year since my best friend was killed in a car accident. Not a day goes by where I don't think about him and the times we had together, and not a day goes by where I am not eternally grateful for those times and the memories we shared.

Time is a healer, but it is exactly that, time.

Deepest sympathy to you all.

Hi Maria, Sonya here, the person who came to collect the banners from you in Leicester. It is brave of you to have logged on to Jay's laptop and to come onto the site, one of many small steps I'm sure you'll take towards dealing with yours and Morgans's loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family and hope that you find comfort in the many happy memories you have of Jay and his exploits (!) and the many kind words on MLOC and Justgiving.

Sonya & Dobbo

Archived