28th - 30th June 2024

Design Icon? S1 Or S2 Exige?

Mark H

Best looking Exige?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best looking Exige?

• S1 Exige
    • S2 Exige

The Exige is a nice looking car, it's just that it doesnt look special enough over the standard S2 IMO.

Just a 111R with a roof and a big piece of plastic stuck to the boot :P

Well, except for the Lotus GT racer though which is well cool :rolleyes:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fiona, i wish you would stop posting pics like that as im still banned from having one :) What kind of woman would say you can have a S2 but not a S1. 2 years ago she would not have know the difference, ho hum.

Never thought I'd say this, but now I'm torn :-(

For the Elise, it has to be the S1 over the S2 any day, but for the Exige, I'm not so sure - the S2 is more agressive, which is OK for the Exige, but looked like they'd tried too hard with the S2 Elise.

aaaarrrrggghhhhh.

For styling it's the S2 everytime for me, both Elise and Exige. Still love the S1 for the purity of the design but the S2 looks more of a sports car against the S1's (dare I say it) kit car styling. Never thought much of the headlights on the S1.

I'm torn on this poll though, as it's for "design icon", not "styling icon" and although I prefer the styling of the S2, the S1 was there first with the design of the car and it's mechanicals and so it should probably get the vote. It didn't though! :clap:

Put it this way - the Beatles are most definately music icons, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't rather listen to the Foo Fighters!

Archived