litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Finally Back Together At Home!

Dr H

Garage conversion just about finished now. I'm doing the last few bits and should be sorted in a week of two. Cars have been away in storage (thanks to David Whalley) for a few months. 340R came back the other week after a trip to the BBMF and yesterday after being away for an exhaust and then service / MOT the S2 came back.

Proper pics of garage and mancave to follow when it's finally finished but at last the cars are back together.....

15656472966_5f6f9d5935_c.jpg

15494801448_dce60a3887_c.jpg

15495384670_0c234db942_c.jpg

Mind you the OH's car will be going back in now winter is here so the 340R gets relegated to it's Permabag in the sectional concrete garage at the bottom of the garden :(

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks brilliant! Double garages really are worth the extra pennies. I must look into tiles for mine. Good work Leigh.

I echo Jody's comment about the fridge though...

There is a fridge in there - you just cant see it. It's next to the door at the rear. Full of home brew actually!

On top of the garage is the new man cave. Will post up a proper thread when it's all finished off.

Just check with your insurance regarding the fridge. In the event of a fire you might not be covered... I'm guessing you do have smoke alarms in there, but it's better to be safe than sorry. :)

Certainly tidier than when I saw it last wink.png

Very nice but no Pirelli Calendar ?

Yeah just a bit isn't it?!

Pirelli calendar, I'll have you know I'm a modern man........

Archived