litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Indoor Lotus covers

Adtmits

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is mine, fits perfectly, lightweight so folds up fairly small for when it’s packed away during the summer months. I’d certainly recommend it and I think it looks great.

I believe its from roadster-covers.com. https://gtstyles.weebly.com/store/c5/housseroadstercovers
Not 100% sure as Iwas lucky enough to pick it up second hand from dave99 on here 

51F68353-BC44-4EFE-9858-A6DE73CC048F.thumb.jpeg.230479dc4e7c5cc6b2a7566be2e3cc3c.jpeg

I bought mine from these guys: https://www.classicadditions.com/en-GB/indoor-car-covers/super-soft-stretch-indoor-car-cover/prod_10072

hadn’t heard of them before but they are local to me(South Shropshire) so thought I’d give them a go. Had the cover for just over 6 months now and very impressed with it. Great customer service too.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just ordered one from prestige car covers.

The prestige + with embroidered logo.

I phoned them up to ask some questions before I ordered, filled in the online form, price cames to £414 incl VAT, Scott who worked there said if your are a member of mloc, nyloc, seloc etc we give a discount, so it came to £299 incl vat.

Should arrive in 3-4 weeks.

On 12/02/2021 at 19:16, Adtmits said:

interested to see what people have and your rate them?

Hi there

As an alternative to the previous contributions: I use an official lotus outdoor cover.  They provide extra protection from scuffs due to accidental contact getting bikes and tools in and out...I've found.

No down sides ie no condensation etc. And as a bonus I can always use outside.   😉

MrWill 

Hi all, I have recently sold my car so have a nice indoor cover for sale if anyone is looking for one. 

Its the one in the second post on this thread, great condition, has a couple of marks on the inside around the wheel area from brake dust,  very light and would possibly come out with water.

Very soft and lightweight. Its tailored for 350 sport so would also fit 390FE if anyone is lucky enough to have one on order. Guess it would fit a roadster but not sure on 410/430 due to the larger spoiler.

Im going to stick it on SELOC but thought I’d offer it here first as someone may be local and be able to collect.

SOLD

23 hours ago, Daveb99 said:

Just noticed this thread.  Adam, Nick, the cover (which I bought for my Exige) was from Scott at Prestige Car covers, in case you were wondering....

I now  have Nick's cover, but it says roadster covers on it? Was this yours Dave?

I am yet to try on the Exige as it needs the dust washing off, so cant confirm if it fits the 410!

Archived