Posted (edited)

I decided to upgrade my rear lights so I did a before & after pic

Ok guys didn't realise the comments was off oops

even though the poll is one sided at this point i'm letting it run

comment away

lotus3.thumb.jpg.8dd9dba73544c5e6c09bb36a7f13c5cf.jpg

Edited by Lotus Monkey
video upload

Not a fan of the aftermarket LED lights, As a previous owner of an S1 I prefer the original lights 👍

I bought an S1 recently and it has the clear light lenses fitted front & back, looks better than the originals & makes for a nice upgrade IMHO, I ain't a fan of the LED's either!

As I said in the other thread if you like them each to there own.  I just prefer the original but I'm not offended by them either.  Got any video to show them working, that may swing a few votes Stevie. 

Certainly look better when they’re on and they go with your spoiler 😜

23 hours ago, Lotus Monkey said:

Video as requested 😁

Hey why not :tup:

Actually neither the picture or the video does the lights any justice if I wasnt happy with them I would have changed them back to the original lights but I'm more than happy with them

From my perspective the original lamps suit the car best (sorry to be a pedant but light is something emitted from a lamp on cars). 

I think I just have a thing for earlier lamps, as I’m in the process of changing the tail lamps of my MG Midget to backdate it by 1 year to give it a 1969 look. Older is better....