Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Back in a Lotus at last

@ndy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Martin R said:

Andy, might be doing Bedford or Snetterton 16th of December if the car is finished ?

How much is Bedford?

i was looking at blyton on the 10th but I haven’t done Bedford before.

56 minutes ago, Alex B said:

How much is Bedford?

i was looking at blyton on the 10th but I haven’t done Bedford before.

£119 with MSV. May well be quiet just before Xmas. I have not put a post in events as the car is not quite finished yet. New bushes, new EP steering arms to allow for more camber, 1 inch ARB etc etc. Im 99% certain i will be there though  :)

7 minutes ago, Martin R said:

£119 with MSV. May well be quiet just before Xmas. I have not put a post in events as the car is not quite finished yet. New bushes, new EP steering arms to allow for more camber, 1 inch ARB etc etc. Im 99% certain i will be there though  :)

I have my eyes on the weather and may do Bedford Mon 27th Nov or Snetterton Mon on 4th Dec, both £99 so I'll have to see how these pan out ?

Nice mods to the car Martin, Look forward to hearing your feedback :tup:

19 hours ago, jonnyfox said:

Ok I'm not keen on the mirrors, but it's cool as ***k. 

9 hours ago, jody391 said:

Looks bloody lovely that!

glad your back in a Lotus 😎

Cheers fellas :D

The mirrors are rather bizarre on the cups ! I'm sure I will be getting them painted or wrapped matt Black in the future

2 hours ago, @ndy said:

I have my eyes on the weather and may do Bedford Mon 27th Nov or Snetterton Mon on 4th Dec, both £99 so I'll have to see how these pan out ?

Nice mods to the car Martin, Look forward to hearing your feedback :tup:

I’m looking at these to, I’m swaying towards the 4th.

22 hours ago, jody391 said:

I’m looking at these to, I’m swaying towards the 4th.

I can't make my mind up, Really enjoyed Snetterton but not done Bedford for 3 or 4 years now and always had a great time, Decisions decisions..... 

Seeing as i have not yet started to strip the car i possibility could do one of these. 

Snetts is best for me due to noise though. Not that much room for error though. 

Not sure the Yellow one will get through Bedford's strict noise restrictions? I did enjoy the circuit in the Clio though. A lot better than i thought it would be. 

Yes Jody, need to catch up. 

Archived