litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Back in a Lotus at last

@ndy

After a year with no Lotus and endless hours trawling Pistonheads and dealer websites the wait finally ended today when I picked up an Elise S Cup from Bell & Colvill

It all happened a bit quick in the end following a few test drives last Monday including a 250 Cup and 220 sport…. Finally decided to push the button on Friday and was able to pick the car up today, great service again from Jamie at B&C :tup:

Anyway, back to the car, it’s a 1 owner car with 6000 miles, Airbag delete, A frame and harness bar and harness, perfect for what I want to use it for…….

So here she is.......:clap:

large.5a00e4accf558_EliseSCupsmall(1).jp

large.5a00e4b119516_EliseSCupsmall(4).jp

large.5a00e4afb33ff_EliseSCupsmall(3).jp

Elise S Cup small (1).jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 07/11/2017 at 19:29, Meister said:

Good work Andy! Looks really nice - I wouldn’t mind a passenger lap in her!

Mark

No problem Mark...... I'll be able to do Bedford in this as it's soooo quite (at the moment) :D

On 07/11/2017 at 16:17, Phil S1 said:

Congratulations Andy, that looks like it means business....still spaces left at Donington and Cadwell with LOT this coming Friday/Saturday I notice :wink:

Would have loved to but currently in Ireland and fly home tonight, enjoy you day and don't forgot to post some picks :tup:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived