litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Deposit Down.....collect Friday!

Meister

Well seriously I really didn't think the exhaust sounded that loud, it actually sounded rather good.

Got a link to the car ad Mark....

I'll grab a screenshot and post it up!

Congrats on the new car...... Great choice

Thanks Andy - I was ready for a change and wanted something newer that meant I wasn't at Gav's every 5 mins! LOL! ( Gav if your viewing this - no offence!! )

Nice one Mark.....

You must have a picture to tease us with....

Yep!

Sounds great Mark. Can't wait to see it.

For the record your car n exhaust sounded epic, just a shame that some tracks didn't appreciate the soundtrack.

Alan - I played back a video of the exhaust and I have to say it does sound amazing, it's actually only loud when you are right at the top end of the rev range. Ironically it's actually quiet in the car it's self. 

Congrats Mark.

Looking forward to seeing it.

Top down motoring then eh

Kieran

I must admit I did miss that element of it. In fact I very rarely took the car out weekends whereas I did with the Elise - plus the kids prefer open top motoring! The only thing that worries me a bit is that the Exige is amazing on track with amazing braking abilities with the BBK which I'm fairly sure I'm going to miss!

Mark

Here you go.....

Elise1 copy.jpg

Elise2 copy.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks nice Mark did you part ex yours ?

(Maybe interested in exhaust if my finances allow pm me at some point when you are ready smile.png )

Regards

Colin

Colin

I'll PM you about the exhaust I just want to move it on tbh so will do you a good deal ( no problems if you don't want it ).

I have PX'd mine mainly due to timing, I would have got a lot more privately but the only CR colour I like is white and you don't see that many supercharged versions. It is very low mileage so as the saying goes you pays your money you takes your choice!

Mark

Mark is that the 14 reg one at silverstone?

If so its very nice.

I had a nosey when I tried the Elise sc in old English last week.

Hi Alex

No it's not the one from Silverstone. They do have a nice red one with a BBK fitted but.....Red was my second choice and it had a stage 3 ( I think exhaust ) and TRD air filter and tbh that potentially meant faffing about getting it track ready for say Bedford and seeing that I have dropped the best part of £1.5K on exhausts in the last two months that put me off somewhat! I would also have sold my car privately as to get more money if I had gone for that car.

Mark

Archived