litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Reversed Into...

danwebster

Parked up on Saturday to get a hair cut, spotted the yummy mummy wagon with the tow bar on the back and actually thought 'I hope that person doesn't reverse into me when they leave'.

Peel away the plastidip to reveal....

569EE494-3A93-44C9-BDF6-B1C28D60DCAF_zps

She left her details though, I was shocked that there are still some decent people in the world!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, i was shocked...especially when she told me how much effort she'd gone to to get her details to me.

She left a note on the car which I didn't notice and must have blown away as I drove off. As she hadn't heard from me after an hour she assumed i'd lost the details so went back to the high street to try and track down where I was when it happened. Fortunately as it was my cousins barber shop that I was at she left the details with her and my cousin let me know!

If it wasn't for the fact she'd reversed into my car i'd say she deserves a medal!

Sorry to hear but much respect to her for taking the time and effort to get her details to you, so much easier to just pi$$ off and not give a rats ar$e. I'd like to think that most motorists would do the same but sadly that is not the case. I wish a yummy mummy would stalk me.... she wouldn't even have to crash into my car first.laugh.gif

I have been worried about this happening to my car as it did to my previous MK. Have installed a video recorder with a forward and rear facing camera which is left on when car parked away from home. All movements are recorded on an SD card.

Can give details if anyone interested. The unit with card cost around £45

Yes interested thank you, I've been thinking about one off these....

Sorry Dan, hopefully not a big set back in your plans for World Track Day Domination wink.gif..... Thinking new paint scheme though......

Archived