litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Ipad

Hey Mark, I still have issues with writing posts in most areas of the site but not actually this one lol..... BaT is an iPad nightmare but just generally slow to load on an ipad, its not like that. On here to post only, as in when I write it catches up after I've written....does that make sense? Cheers.

I just wondered if anybody else had experienced it as I like most have already ditched the PC at home these days in favour of a tablet.

Tar

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No issues for me either on my iPad (1st gen with iOS 5.1.1) or my Motorola Xoom - you up to date matey?

Have you managed to upload any pics on your iPad? I did a search on here and there is an App but when I touch the link it goes to the App store but then comes up with an error.

That could be it, not running os5 yet on my iPad2, even now the typing is slow........ I'll update in the week.

I use photobucket app to upload images, works well although I can't edit.

What Ipad and iOS are you running?

I use tapatalk or the IPB mobile app for uploading photos (but mostly tapatalk as its much quicker).

Just downloaded Tapatalk thanks to your recommendation Mark H:-) At last an easy way to upload pics on my iPad!!

Our iPad 1st gen is still in use, wasn't going to upgrade but since Apple are being shits and not supporting the 1st gen with iOS 6 I bit the bullet and upgraded yesterday.

The iPad 3rd gen is really nice, way faster than our other one and the screen is lovely but not really worth the upgrade unless you need to.

I make use of all of the iCloud and iMessage features with my Mac, iPhone and iPad so was pissed that I couldn't have iOS 6 unless I upgraded.

Our iPad 1st gen is still in use, wasn't going to upgrade but since Apple are being shits and not supporting the 1st gen with iOS 6 I bit the bullet and upgraded yesterday.

The iPad 3rd gen is really nice, way faster than our other one and the screen is lovely but not really worth the upgrade unless you need to.

I make use of all of the iCloud and iMessage features with my Mac, iPhone and iPad so was pissed that I couldn't have iOS 6 unless I upgraded.

It's obviously a way of getting people to upgrade but to be honest I don't think I will for a while. The 3rd gen must be quick then because I find mine pretty quick! Glad you happy with your 3rd gen tho;-)

Archived