litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Annual Insurance Cost

richbk

its that time of year again....

but i've been pleasantly surprised this year....i must be getting older and wiser!!

2006 N/A exige, full protected no claims, garaged. Me, wife and mate to driver, 6 trackdays and 5000 miles = £375

that'll do for me :angry:

so what do we pay across the vast array of MLOC'ERS

richbk

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£895 last time for me but I am young'ish at 26/5yrs ncb, tbh I need to tell Lisa about the trackday I booked in august but I was thinking I would do that after Oulton lool :angry:

CCI are a nice company to deal with, John n Lisa hooked me up respectively with arguably the best deal I could find + the trackday cover is priceless.

Oh and I did mention I was a member of MLOC, didnt seem to count for much but you know.

I paid £910 this year with 4 track days and unlimited mileage, but I do not have the ability to drive other cars third party.

I was pleased with this and hope that this does fall in March 11!

£650 for the Elise 15Kmiles/year, unlimited trackday cover, Business use

Modded upto 30% extra BHP (155bhp instead of 120) in case I get the car upgraded

Main driver -> me 30, 7yearsNCB, no points

Second drivers-> a little older, with several points.

£250 for the Caterham 5kmiles/year, unlimited trackday cover, Social use only

• 4 months later...

£895 last time for me but I am young'ish at 26/5yrs ncb, tbh I need to tell Lisa about the trackday I booked in august but I was thinking I would do that after Oulton lool :angry:

CCI are a nice company to deal with, John n Lisa hooked me up respectively with arguably the best deal I could find + the trackday cover is priceless.

Oh and I did mention I was a member of MLOC, didnt seem to count for much but you know.

Jay,

Who do you do the track days with? If LoT are you a member can't remember how much membership is but it does get you some good £ off your renewal

Competetion Car Insurance will ask for your LoT details give you 5 free track days and are very reasonable

Have you been on any of the driver training days, as this also helps?

• 1 month later...

Archived