litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus in the Peak 2023 Store now open

Elisemadray

Hi all,

The LitP Team are pleased to announce this years 'Lotus in the Peak' Store is now open and ready for you to book your place  :) Not forgetting your Raffle tickets Please in support again of the Wonderful Rainbows Hospice, also consider joining us for our annual Pub and BBQ meet at the Monsal Head Hotel on the evening of  friday 30th June to kick the weekend off.

Come and join the fun and meet old and new lotus Friends :)  we look forward to seeing you :tup:

click here to go to the store  https://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/litpbooking/

395715603_PosterLitP2023A5Feb23.thumb.jpg.44adfa47a244be86add9568e4531a971.jpg

Edited by Elisemadray
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

🤯 This is so frustrating I must have tried twenty times to book and my payment declines every time .Don’t know what I’m doing wrong ,all I can think is that the post code format is wrong but it matches my saved information?Can anyone give me an example ie upper /lower case ,gaps no gaps ect as I’m about at the end of my tether with this .Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

Just now, Robert lamb said:

🤯 This is so frustrating I must have tried twenty times to book and my payment declines every time .Don’t know what I’m doing wrong ,all I can think is that the post code format is wrong but it matches my saved information?Can anyone give me an example ie upper /lower case ,gaps no gaps ect as I’m about at the end of my tether with this .Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

Hi Robert Pm Mark H admin ask him if he can help

thanks for keep trying 

Ray

• 2 months later...

hello ,a couple of questions please for a first timer to the event. wife and I are thinking of dumping the kids and  travelling down , staying over Saturday night and doing the event/runs on the Sunday.Do you recommend a lotus safe place to stay near event?? coming from leeds

Hi thank you for coming to our event, I guess you will book the run from Calton lees Chatsworth, there are so many small hotels and BnB's it would be difficult to choose one for you, most being fairly rural in nature so as long as you pick one with off road parking I'm very sure all will be good 

Cheers

Ray

Hi Peter,

Lots of places to stay nearby, are you thinking of packing light and camping, cost effective chain hotel (premier inn etc) or a spot of luxury and pampering as the kids arent in tow ??

Leeds used to be home for me, Cross Gates area and still head up to see friends, great city and some fabulous roads out towards skipton .

All the runs are good fun, no one is pressured to drive fast or beyond there comfort zone, so no unhappy passengers, but they can be "plesantly brisk" if you enjoy that kind of thing.

The routes are all good, but I particularly like the Ashbourne one.....

Hope to see you there

ethbk

• Like 1

• Mark H unpinned this topic