litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Nice little read in this week's CCW about S1 Elise

Badger02

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does it say the values are continuing to rise and everyone that owns one is an all around great person ?

Having spent lots more than anticipated on our project, but loved every minute, and received nothing but help and support and encoragement from the Mloc massive, I hope it does on both counts :)

18 hours ago, ethbk said:

Does it say the values are continuing to rise and everyone that owns one is an all around great person ?

Having spent lots more than anticipated on our project, but loved every minute, and received nothing but help and support and encoragement from the Mloc massive, I hope it does on both counts :)

It says that everyone that owns one and his/her Dad is a great person!

Used Lotus values are slowly going through the roof - any model, any age (with the possible exception of that dodgy front-drive Elan)!  Amazing to see this though, and a huge bonus for existing owners (provided you don't want to trade in for a newer model, that is 🙂).

22 hours ago, MG4Lotus said:

@Eric I was considering buying a M100 Elan back in 2017 before I got the Evora, I can tell you that the prices for the M100 Elan are also going up.

Wow - amazing.  I wonder how the unloved Europa (second go - the VX220's cousin) is getting on?

There are some very weighty price tags for first-gen Europas on Piston Heads though.  Probably full restorations, but even so, a wobbly 1970s Lotus for 40 to 50k ????  Youch, no ta!

Archived