litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Dream car arrival

Jghwilton

Ever since I was 12 I've dreamed of owning a lotus after having a hot lap in one. At the ripe old age of 25 I have traded my golf 7r for a black elise s2 1zz.

I have already fallen in love with her but was wondering if anyone knew any history of T1 EOD. I'm curious on how she's been treated in her previous life and if anyone's seen her before. 

I was also considering taking her to have a quick check to someone like Gav at Unit 4 - do you think this is worth it? It would give me peace of mind knowing what work I'm going to need to carry out. 

IMG-20201224-WA0011.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations on your Elise purchase, it looks very nice. Please call us is you would like to book your car in for a health check and diagnostic check. We can also have a look through the service history and let you if there is any work that we would recommend now or in the future and check to see if there are any outstanding recalls on the Lotus system.

PJS Sports Cars - 01283 500428 - www.pjslotus.co.uk

Congratulations and welcome to Lotus ownership. Be warned, it has a tendency to become a bit addictive!

Great looking car. Very different experience to the Golf R - less outright pace but far more raw and visceral, which in my opinion is what it’s all about. Enjoy!

Welcome... I always wanted a Lotus after a few hot laps  at rockingham years back...

a quick once over wouldnt hurt at all... I’d recommend young Gav, top bloke and will look after you without costing the earth... his eye for detail is beyond...

Archived