litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Well done Mloc

Martin68

I have noticed there were 1188 views on the midland tick, 80 replies, and 12 cars on the run, this got me wondering about the maths!.  As a newbie to the club I would like to congratulate the older/regular mloc members on making newcomers welcome, I am not a petrol head and have never had a car like this (Elise s1) so was unsure if I would fit in, and so have viewed many 'runs' but been apprehensive about signing up for them but after Litp and now the midland tick run where I was made to feel both welcome and appreciated i would urge any one who is unsure about taking part to just 'do it', you won't regret it (unless you turn up in a Porsche)!. The sight of a convoy of Lotus (Loti?) is amazing, being part of that convoy . . . You get the picture

well done Mloc

Martin

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice one Martin, sounds like you had a great time.

Shame I missed this, but luckily this years foray to far flung lands didn't clash with LitP!

Do you still fancy Oulton Park Gold Cup on Sunday? Apparently there are still a handful of free passes left.

Simon

Can't make it I'm afraid mate, what about you on the Sunday run, the 3rd you know that area with work?
Martin

Mmm will have to see, I might go to the Lotus Festival at Brands on sat 2nd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived