litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Any Very Local Mlocers Available To Lend Me A Hand For 10 Mins

Dr H

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saturday OK for me, Elaine's have mini digger lessons and tattoos though, but I can bring my nephew to help.

Sorry Leigh, I'd love to help but have my parents visiting all weekend, from Friday to Sunday. We don't see them very often, and they are 170 miles away, so I can't really sneak out (much as I'd like to during one of my mother's stories.....)

Saturday OK for me, Elaine's have mini digger lessons and tatoos though, but I can bring my nephew to help.

Cool, who needs to go on track days when you can have mini digger lessons cool.png

Sorry Leigh, I'd love to help but have my parents visiting all weekend, from Friday to Sunday. We don't see them very often, and they are 170 miles away, so I can't really sneak out (much as I'd like to during one of my mother's stories.....)

Yeah, yeah always an excuse laugh.png

Need to sort out that flooring and collecting your polisher at some point.

Cheers guys - will check what's happening and get back to you.

Cool, who needs to go on track days when you can have mini digger lessons B)

It's not quite as normal as it sounds. This Saturday I'm going to work with a man who our neighbour knows only as 'Mark digger man' from working on building sites with him. He has various diggers that I will be let loose on. :D

Brings a whole new meaning to any hole's a goal! ;)

Leigh, I'm at Silverstone again from Friday to Sunday evening this weekend, a common thread!

If it falls outside that I'll try to help as required...

Massive thanks again to Reg, Elaine, Neil and David for their help today. It's now the right side up again and I can start bolting bits on!

Impressive new tattoo Elaine thumbs_up.gif

Massive thanks again to Reg, Elaine, Neil and David for their help today. It's now the right side up again and I can start bolting bits on!

Impressive new tattoo Elaine thumbs_up.gif

Sorry we had to shoot off. I was starving! 

Cheers. I think another 6 hours should have the rest of my old ink fully re-worked. Daytona's ace, and we have a right laugh while she's working on me.

P.S Yes, she's named after the motorbike. Her Dad is a biker and loves Triumph Daytonas! :D

Archived