Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jonnyfox

Exige S1 Restoration (images changed).

Recommended Posts

Thank you ever so much for all the nice comments fellas. 

I'll now book LitP

I will use it, a little bit 😉

Doubtful I'll sell TBH I'm properly struggling emotionally. 

And thank you Kevin I'm absolutely made up. I really am. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

John, just use the thing.  I got a quote from Option1 to respray mine and decided, what the hell, it would become more of a garage queen.  That’s why it’s off to Anglesey for the Exiges day....mind you, last time it went on track a gaitor split, put grease on the exhaust and it caught fire.  No damage but a bit scary.  The time before that the power cable snapped on the alternator and sent sparks flying... I have renewed my RAC membership. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/04/2019 at 16:09, jonnyfox said:

Thank you ever so much for all the nice comments fellas. 

I'll now book LitP

I will use it, a little bit 😉

Doubtful I'll sell TBH I'm properly struggling emotionally. 

And thank you Kevin I'm absolutely made up. I really am. 

Good man, am currently looking at air bnb options near Ashbourne for the Saturday night 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good stuff. Will get it organised early May

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/04/2019 at 19:17, winthattt said:

John, just use the thing.  I got a quote from Option1 to respray mine and decided, what the hell, it would become more of a garage queen.  That’s why it’s off to Anglesey for the Exiges day....mind you, last time it went on track a gaitor split, put grease on the exhaust and it caught fire.  No damage but a bit scary.  The time before that the power cable snapped on the alternator and sent sparks flying... I have renewed my RAC membership. 

Absolutely stunning car Jonny but I agree with Keith, Use it and enjoy it :drive:

Life's too short........

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It'll get driven, a little bit but not to LitP!  My wife has just fessed up she's booked a city break for my birthday that weekend.  She thought LitP was in July.  I am f*****g cursed getting to this event 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jonnyfox said:

It'll get driven, a little bit but not to LitP!  My wife has just fessed up she's booked a city break for my birthday that weekend.  She thought LitP was in July.  I am f*****g cursed getting to this event 😢

👎😔😔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hate that Gav @ Unit 4, thinks he know it all...

 

 

HE REALLY DOES 🤣

So service no.2 since he got it running 600 miles run in found a few little niggles....2 little oil leaks, tiny and minor. Rear offside bearing, which TBH I thought was tyre noise and the sill coolant pipe is weeping. Luckily reachable. A days work he says.... I say fricking awesome. 

All in all I'll take that and I'll tell you What, it's running like an Arabian bloody stallion. My car is MEGA 😎

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So you're not selling it then :)

Great news. You can now do mine if you're bored ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:tup:🤣

Edited by jonnyfox
Edited to remove finger ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jonnyfox said:

🤣

I can't read that emoji so I assume it's a thumbs up and not a middle finger. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21 September 2019 at 18:27, Steve J said:

I can't read that emoji so I assume it's a thumbs up and not a middle finger. Lol

Lol defo not a finger Steve and I couldn't help but edit the post :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use