jonnyfox

Exige S1 Restoration (images changed).

Thank you ever so much for all the nice comments fellas. 

I'll now book LitP

I will use it, a little bit 😉

Doubtful I'll sell TBH I'm properly struggling emotionally. 

And thank you Kevin I'm absolutely made up. I really am. 

John, just use the thing.  I got a quote from Option1 to respray mine and decided, what the hell, it would become more of a garage queen.  That’s why it’s off to Anglesey for the Exiges day....mind you, last time it went on track a gaitor split, put grease on the exhaust and it caught fire.  No damage but a bit scary.  The time before that the power cable snapped on the alternator and sent sparks flying... I have renewed my RAC membership. 

On 12/04/2019 at 16:09, jonnyfox said:

Thank you ever so much for all the nice comments fellas. 

I'll now book LitP

I will use it, a little bit 😉

Doubtful I'll sell TBH I'm properly struggling emotionally. 

And thank you Kevin I'm absolutely made up. I really am. 

Good man, am currently looking at air bnb options near Ashbourne for the Saturday night 👍

Good stuff. Will get it organised early May

On 14/04/2019 at 19:17, winthattt said:

John, just use the thing.  I got a quote from Option1 to respray mine and decided, what the hell, it would become more of a garage queen.  That’s why it’s off to Anglesey for the Exiges day....mind you, last time it went on track a gaitor split, put grease on the exhaust and it caught fire.  No damage but a bit scary.  The time before that the power cable snapped on the alternator and sent sparks flying... I have renewed my RAC membership. 

Absolutely stunning car Jonny but I agree with Keith, Use it and enjoy it :drive:

Life's too short........

It'll get driven, a little bit but not to LitP!  My wife has just fessed up she's booked a city break for my birthday that weekend.  She thought LitP was in July.  I am f*****g cursed getting to this event 😢

1 hour ago, jonnyfox said:

It'll get driven, a little bit but not to LitP!  My wife has just fessed up she's booked a city break for my birthday that weekend.  She thought LitP was in July.  I am f*****g cursed getting to this event 😢

👎😔😔