litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Best Open Top Car For 5K

Chris_edeson

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, well I'd recommend goodwood motors, or speak to AK automotive. They regularly import,

and the condition of the cars underbellies have

to be seen to be believed. No salt used in Japan.

Sweet cheers i will do! Not heard of those so thats a good tip. :-)

Took the MR2 for its first run today. What a car - can't think why it took me so long to get one. The grin (cornering & accelaration) factor is not quite up to Elise standard but its not far off and I didn't come back an inch shorter or missing any fillings

So its on the drive waiting for you Chris!

Took the MR2 for its first run today. What a car - can't think why it took me so long to get one. The grin (cornering & accelaration) factor is not quite up to Elise standard but its not far off and I didn't come back an inch shorter or missing any fillings

So its on the drive waiting for you Chris!

Have you tried pulling the fuse for the power steering, it gives a much more elise like feel to the steering as it's definitely overassisted at speed (even though it's supposed to be variable based on speed). It does make 3 point turns a bit more testing on the arms though! ;)

Archived