litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Evora Becoming Very Popular

Eric

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You got that right mate - N/A totally rocks, and is more economical and environmentally friendy too!!

I'm not sure that the claim of "environmental friendliness" isn't stretching it a little... (says he with a V6)

:-)

I'm not sure that the claim of "environmental friendliness" isn't stretching it a little... (says he with a V6)

:-)

Yes, you are right.  I should have included the clause... "compared to a supercharged Evora" wink.gif.

LOVE the colours Eric. Fabulous.

Very nice,

As Deans said Love the colou, goes really well with the interior.

Thanks chaps.  And it's the little details that seem to make the difference.  Love those red calipers (slurp)!!

That looks lovely, congratulations Eric. Will you be taking it to Chatsworth?

Thanks Kurt.  I would have taken it if I hadn't already booked for the early morning blast.  I think the Elise is a more suitable weapon for that little task :o)).

Always bring to the LDC breakfast meets every second Sunday at Hilltop Farm Warwickshire which is tomorrow clean the Evora ready .

Sounds good - I'll come along to next month's once I've actually got my mits on the car (should be week after next).

Thanks Kurt. I would have taken it if I hadn't already booked for the early morning blast. I think the Elise is a more suitable weapon for that little task :o)).

You will be surprised, completed the run a few times in both and found the evora more compliant than the exige. Maybe heated seats on a cold morning lol

You will be surprised, completed the run a few times in both and found the evora more compliant than the exige. Maybe heated seats on a cold morning lol

The Elise does have the Sport Pack so definitely not as compliant as the Evora, but even so it's way more compliant than the Exige, and it goes like a rocket, so might just stick to the plan (for now anyway - lol).

The Elise does have the Sport Pack so definitely not as compliant as the Evora, but even so it's way more compliant than the Exige, and it goes like a rocket, so might just stick to the plan (for now anyway - lol).

And you can take the roof off as it will be s glorious day for chatsworth!!!

Archived