Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mutley00

Club Lotus Meet At Baslow Tonight

13 posts in this topic

For those of you not fed up with driving through Chatsworth,  Club Lotus are meeting at the Wheatsheaf at Baslow tonight at 7.30 pm onwards. It's been alot better in the Summer months as a Vintage car club has their meet on the same night and there has been some fabulous older cars to drool over aswell as our Loti.

http://www.wheatsheafpubbaslow.co.uk/

If you fancying something a bit different, I'm going for a swim in the river that runs through the Chatsworth estate at about 6.30 pm first, just to blow the work cobwebs away and work up a thirst / hunger. If you are interested, you need to park at the Garden Centre, cross the road by the cattle grid, walk upstream towards the house to the first wier and we'll be somewhere between that wier and the next one up. Mandy should be sitting on the bank. Hope to see some of you later. Regards, Andrew

Might try and pop along later but I'm on taxi duties tonight as Sarah is out in Rotherham so guess it depends when she needs picking up.

I'll not be swimming though... ;-)

I might pop along to the pub will check with the gaffer as it's her birthday.

I might pop along to the pub will check with the gaffer as it's her birthday.

Register with the pub asap Alex - they've sent me 2 birthday beer vouchers - mine is on Friday.

Can't make it tonight Andrew, looks like being a nice night for it.

,,,,,,,,,,,, looks like being a nice night for it.

It was mate - I may ask Simon's Dad to see if he can get the Duchess to warm the river up a tad though!

Warm the river up!.... as well as all her catering duties?....the life of a Duchess is more demanding than I realised smile.png

Bump for tomorrow - 3rd September - but I think I'll give the swim a miss this time!

If I get the car checked over, I'll come along with gurt, n treat her to dinner but will have to check with her.

Looking doubtful for me now got a few bits to sort ready for mapping tomorrow.