Midlands Lotus Owners Club (MLOC)

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robo Elise

Pictures From Donington 11Th July Warning:-New Scatty Car Content!

8 posts in this topic

I think it's a good idea Scatty bringing his own gravel trap recovery vehicle. It's a big expense, granted, but he'll get his money's worth.

:-)

Some great photos there, especially the pitlane one......and another great response from Dean laugh.png

Not sure what the story was but they were actually shifting someone's Fiesta round the paddock with that forklift at the end of the night blink.png

I saw them carrying an orange elise with the forklift under the side when I arrived at about 6:30

I saw them carrying an orange elise with the forklift under the side when I arrived at about 6:30

Parked between the pit entrance and the cafe?

If so that was there when. I turned up at 3;30ish

They were driving/carrying it over to the formula E area, I had to wait at the paddock entrance whilst it went past.

By gum, that Ferrari was giving it the full beans, to say he's only had it a week or so... The noise when he blipped to down gear was immense...