litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Bargain Evora S

P4N Lotus

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just makes you wonder what they're hiding though when it's that cheap.

When i was looking for my Exige there was a blue Evora going for about £22k i think, that had about 70k miles on it or something. Seemed cheap even for that many (all motorway miles according to the ad). It went pretty quick so i never got a chance to actually go and look at it, but i think the fact that it was so cheap would have left me constantly worried there was something wrong with it

It's from lotus stratstone so should be legit , low Millage , only has premium pack , it's made to look like the club racer , I suspect it's probably a rep car or demonstrator car, may have been ragged I guess but looks to be in good nick on paper and pics and I image it would ave been serviced to highest levels

Yeah, guess it'd come with a warranty too so not much risk other than the hassle.

When i am (very much) older and can no longer get in and out of my Exige gracefully (ahem) then i shall get an Evora :P When i bought it Jamie at B&C told me that the day my reactions aren't quick enough to be able to knock the boot prop closed and get my hand out before the lid falls down is the day i have to sell it for something more sensible :D

This was bought direct from lotus and bidded on 5 months ago but took a while to get onto the market, I know this as stratone offered me first refusal when I bought my yellow evora, i only went for mine as i didnt want to wait. It does seem to be a good price for the car and I doubt stratstone would put there name on something that wasn't genuine.

Took it out two weeks ago when mine was in Leicester for a software upgrade, if its the same one; had only 4K + on the clock was in great nick went like off a shovel but no cruise, parking sensors, sat nav and not my colour so am awaiting a red one to come in..........and they wanted 39995 then, a good buy for someone me thinks.

im insecure enough without people not waving at me...sleep.png

oh and about £35k short of the asking price....mf_frankie.gif

Have put your up for sale to by thr Evora

Archived